Welcome to, "Marlie's Mindset," wherein I, Marlie, will blog irregularly upon a host of topics.On this blog you will become privy to the viewpoint of an eighteen year old, home schooled, Christian girl. Feel free to jump ship now if this is not a blog styling you will enjoy. I will state my own opinions in what is--hopefully--a classy manner. I encourage your comments (If you actually post them) to follow suit. All I ask is that you refrain from profanity, and that you are patient with me; I am learning how to believe in something on my own, without the support of others. I am going to find where I stand, and I might be a little shaky at times (I might even fall), I will learn to stand tall.
Please know that in addition to typical blogging posts, I will often post my reviews of books, movies, and music. I love all three art forms and would love to share them with others.
--Marlie
No comments:
Post a Comment